Monday, May 17, 2010

Wow

365 minus 13 days. That is how long it has been since I have written anything. So much has gone on, there is not point in typing it all b/c that is not why I am here. Today marks the first day of the rest of my new lifestyle. Todd and I have started to follow Sparkpeople. I'm excited and nervous for this big change. I always thought I would eventually lose this baby weight (well that's what I'M chalking it up to be) but never thought I had to do anything. I dont really have the time to hash out the reasons we want to do this. If you know us I'm sure u have seen our crazy kids and our life. We want to be more than just standing on the sidelines for them. We want to be in the game.

DAY ONE
Breakfast
Quick Oats 2 cups
2 TBS milk (to make it not so paste like)
2 TBS sugar (to make it not TASTE so paste like.)
one sliced banana
TOTAL:
485 (according to SP)

*disclaimer: I will be sharing this meal with a 1 yr old and 4 yr old so I dont think 2 cups will be to actual amount I will eat but I am putting this in here so I can overestimate. Its always better to be OVER when it comes to assuming food consumption. Eventually you will eat those extra calories. Im not gonna kid myself. I will eventually need some caffeine. And a Mickey D's small coffee might be calling my name someday. With 1 cream and 4 sugar.

I wont type in my lunch or dinner until I have eaten them, nor will I type in my exercise until I do it. I'm not going to get ahead of myself.

0 comments: