Thursday, May 20, 2010

DAY THREE

BREAKFAST:
2 scrambled eggs
1 Fiber One blueberry muffin
no coffee today!
water

LUNCH:
Sonic grilled chicken sandwich, no mayo (had to eat on the way back home from C-bus, G really needed a corn dog he said!)
water

DINNER:
Chicken Teriyaki sandwich from Great Steak and Potato
.....blew it right there....
8oz UDF vanilla milkshake
...check please?...

TOTAL: 2,809

DISCLAIMER:
Today I saw my grandfather who had been in the hospital since Sunday. With breathing tubes and monitors galore I just couldn't handle myself there. It made it even crazier when he would wake up and saw me and get excited and squeeze my hand.

* I will say Todd and I both felt disgusting soon after consuming this deliciousness. It was good going in but once it settled we both felt like dying. It was like our bodies were scolding us. No more of that stuff.

*now where's that wagon?

0 comments: